on E4 -
Slimmeria Retreat at Hye House
Forget Pizzeria - visit Slimmeria for all your weight loss solutions +44 (0) 1424 830153 or +44 (0) 7977 827958 (11am to 7pm) firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Fitness programme is versatile.
Rather than slaving in the gym at the Slimmeria retreat you will do low impact, but highly effective exercises to tone your body and curb stress. We are the boot camp with a difference. Walking around the beautiful grounds and swimming in the pool will further stimulate the slimming process, helping you to lose weight fast.
The focus of our daily fitness and exercise classes and beauty treatments is aimed at facilitating weight loss, toning and rejuvenating your body, as well as reducing stress to make you look younger.
Losing weight in a group of like-minded people at our fitness retreat is morally reassuring and is always fun.
We run our retreats most weeks, please call for details and dates.
This is an example of a typical Monday to Friday daily programme
• 7.15am - Wake Up
• 7.45am - Detox tonic
• 8.00am - 1066 Historic walk, or forest walk or sea walk
• 10.00am - Breakfast
• 10.30am - Fitness class
• 11:30am - Yoga
• 12.30pm - Lunch
• 1.30pm - Spa treatments (if applicable or booked)
• 3.30pm - Afternoon tea
• 6.30pm - Dinner
• 7.15pm - Motivation workshop, dance class or Nutrition class
• 9.00pm - Rest time
At Slimmeria we have specially designated ‘quiet areas’ for complete relaxation. You will be asked to wear comfortable shoes or slippers and casual clothes at all times.
Our detox and fasting diet, incorporating specially tailored juices, raw salads, and vegetable broth will help to cleanse and purify body, mind and soul, and will eliminate toxins stored in the body as a result of bad habits. This raw vegetarian diet is light but nutritious, and easy on the digestive system, encouraging healthy weight loss.
• Breakfast - Apple and carrot juice or Porridge
• Lunch - A selection of delicious freshly prepared salads
• Afternoon Tea - A selection of fruit (e.g. pineapple, papaya, kiwi)
• Dinner - Chunky vegetable broth of carrots, peppers, tomatoes, cauliflower and onions
(Available at a supplement)
• Colonic Hydrotherapy
• Individual nutritionist advice
• Hot stone massage
• Deep tissue massage
• Honey massage
• And more...